Moving On!

Hey everyone, I am moving to a new blog, which will be much more active than this one. Here is the link: http://countingyourpennies.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I love my friends

So life in general is pretty dang amazing. I'm switching my major from Hospitality and Tourism Management to Elementary and Special Education. I couldn't be happier about this :) I love kids and I love the idea of teaching!

Oh and then I get a break from school for a whole 4 months! I will be doing an internship at Disney World. Which of course means I will be back on the mainland. And I will have my own apartment, with a full kitchen, all to myself! Well most of it that is, I'll be sharing with with a few others. Way better than an entire dorm full. And you know what else that means? More cooking for me! I will have to make all my food myself, and, it's a million times cheaper.

Here's a list at some of the things I'm tired of prices being high.

A small box of life cereal : $7.75
A block of cream cheese: $3.79
A dozen eggs : $4.00
A gallon of milk: $7.00-$9.00
A gallon of Chocolate Milk: $10.00-$12.00

Yep. It's pretty ridiculous. But then again, I live in Hawaii for the time being, and the thought of that is priceless (before thinking about food that is).

One other thing before I leave to go talk to my advisor about changing my major. I have this amazing friend and next door neighbor named Lucy. She has a fantastic blog found here. The reason why I tell you this? Not only like I said, she's amazing, but I feel special. She blogged about me and it makes me feel special. And hereis a link to the specific blog about me that makes me smile every time I read it.

I'll post another recipe sometime this week hopefully :)

Yours till the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment