Moving On!

Hey everyone, I am moving to a new blog, which will be much more active than this one. Here is the link: http://countingyourpennies.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cooking Crazyiness.

This weekend I went a little crazy when it came to cooking.

First I made banana bread, one loaf of regular, one loaf with cranberries.

Next comes the doughnuts I made for our survivor competition for work (which my partner and I won the challenge this week :) )

Then I made these fantastic crescent rolls, which were made into squares and they were filled with a mixture of chicken, cream cheese, and green onions, and then baked.

Next we made chili rellenos, which are whole chili's that have been stuffed with cheese and then battered and fried.

Now we are onto Sunday. Today we made....stuffed French toast (which is King's Hawaiian Bread that has been stuffed with cream cheese and strawberries) and then homemade mashed potatoes, which were absolutely delicious.

I will post the recipes for these later, but for now it's time for me to finish my procrastination paper. Wait I lied, start it. And it's due tomorrow. Fantastic.

Yours till the cookie crumbles.

1 comment:

  1. Dani I found your blog! And I love it! Your blog is my new inspiration for cooking :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete