Moving On!

Hey everyone, I am moving to a new blog, which will be much more active than this one. Here is the link: http://countingyourpennies.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Days

So I have been in a really weird mood lately. I have been crazy happy for some reason the past few days.

I'm trying to debate this source of happiness but I'm not sure.

Now most likely you are not fantastically happy like me at the moment, and in that case, chocolate will solve the answer to everything.

I found this recipe on another blog for these cookies. And I have to say. They are the most fantastic chocolate cookies in the entire world. I can make 3 batches of these at once and have them be gone within the day.

1 3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1 1/4 cup sugar plus add 1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla

Mix together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl, set aside
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat and cool slightly
Add 1 1/4 cups sugar, stir until smooth
Whisk in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla
Stir the soft butter mixture into the flour/cocoa mixture until combined
Wrap the mixture in saran wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours
Shape dough into even sized balls (usually about 1 1/2 inches wide)
Roll balls in sugar. Bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees

And there ya go, you really need to make them. You won't know what happened to you after tasting one of these.

Yours till the cookie crumbles

No comments:

Post a Comment