Moving On!

Hey everyone, I am moving to a new blog, which will be much more active than this one. Here is the link: http://countingyourpennies.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

No recipe for today :(

So there will be no recipe today due to the fact that I've been up since 3 and just trying to get ready for a freaking tsunami to hit us.

This sucks. I made french toast and banana bread this morning, but my camera battery wasn't charged so I couldn't take pictures and take my time...

So I'll make it again sometime and put them up here.

Oh and now the tsunami is getting close to be over. There was no insane changes. Which is good, but it sucks in the fact that I have spend the last few hours just laying in the hallway upstairs. Not being able to do anything.

The good part is. Work is cancelled. leaving me free to sleep early :)

New recipe tomorrow! I hope...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment