Moving On!

Hey everyone, I am moving to a new blog, which will be much more active than this one. Here is the link: http://countingyourpennies.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cup Noodles

Everyone can't wait to get away from home to live it up in college. But guess what, there are some things that aren't all they cracked up too be. The food for instance.

 My college food is even worse than it was in high school, which leads me to find alternative sources for food. From your typical fast food (good old Mickey D's, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell) to the more common food for college students. Cup Noodles.

Cup Noodles are easy to make and inexpensive. And there is the wide variety of flavors! Well kind of...the most common ones are shrimp, chicken, and beef. I myself prefer the shrimp, except when the shrimp somehow manages to get burned in the microwave. Yes it is possible.

I myself love to cook, and luckily we do have a kitchen within our dorm, though it's not open all hours. I plan on posting recipes to hopefully make your college eating experience better than the cafeteria food or just cup noodles.

My friends have offered to help in this experiment to see what all I make by testing it out and they will also let you know how it goes :)

<

No comments:

Post a Comment