Moving On!

Hey everyone, I am moving to a new blog, which will be much more active than this one. Here is the link: http://countingyourpennies.blogspot.com/

I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Disney World!

So I am now at Disney World!

Let me give you a couple basics really fast. I found out I am working at Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. Apparently it's the most expensive place you can eat on Disney property. Over $100 a person. Yeah. I can only hope I get to eat the food there, nothing like getting a gourmet meal every night for free :D

Now onto the most important place.  The kitchen in my apartment. I have my own kitchen. Well I share it with 5 other girls, but that's better than sharing it with 200.

I went shopping at Wal-Mart. I feel like I was in a gold mine. I got so many groceries for sooooo cheap compared to Hawaii. I got bread for 88 cents a loaf. Milk for $2.50 a gallon. A pound of butter for just over $1. And vanilla extract for only $1.50. Oh there are so many other things to list that I got. I'm in heaven. There are no words to describe how much I miss all the cheap food.

Then again it's absolutely nothing compared to how much I miss my guy.

Okay back on topic. So what am  I eating these first couple days?

Just grilled cheese and cereal. The cheapest things I can think of right now because I have basically no money until I get paid.

Though one of the best deals for college students I would have to say are the hamburger helper/ banquet, they are usually by the pasta area. $3 for a box to feed 5 people. Or one really hungry person like how I usually am. Or make it and save some for later.  Which is what I am currently baking

The oven timer is calling my name!

Yours until the cookie crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment